PriceContact Agent For Selling Price
3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1 car
DeveloperTeak Terraces and Teak Point
ArchitectELK Designs Newcastle
Sanctuary Terraces in Fletcher effortlessly linked refined indoor spaces to the outdoors — the epitome of connected living.
Overlooking a tranquil bushland corridor, architecture and design combine to create a collection of 16 three-bedroom townhouses ideal for young families and the young at heart.
Sophisticated interiors of exceptional design and functionality include spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas. All living spaces flow onto private north-facing courtyards and your own sanctuary. A place to gather with family and friends.
- Natural light filled open plan living areas
- Boutique development of only 16, three bedroom townhouses in a quiet cul de sac
- Modern kitchens with reconstituted stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Quality finishes and inclusions
- Private landscaped gardens and alfresco, north-facing courtyards
- Architectural styling
- Brick veneer and weatherboards
- Close proximity to schools, shops, parks and recreation facilities
- Easy access to the Hunter Expressway
- Close proximity to Newcastle City