31 Architect designed homes
3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car
Maryville – ‘Velocity’ – Introducing Newcastle’s first bicycle oriented development… and what a wonderful place to live
Enjoy inner city convenience in a leafy, waterfront, village atmosphere. Located right on the foreshore of Throsby Creek, Velocity offers paddling, kayaking, fishing or just relaxing… all at your doorstep… start your adventure here.
These substantial individual homes have been designed by leading Newcastle based architectural design practice, CKDS Architecture.
With Newcastle’s CBD located within 5km, it is just a close and convenient walk to favourite places, local shops, cafes and restaurants. For the rider, great connection to bike paths, covering many different routes across the inner city hub, allows for safe and fast travel on your daily commute.
- Features of the residence include a choice of honed tiling or engineered oak timber flooring along with 60mm Caesarstone island breakfast bar. 2-pac kitchen cabinetry includes feature colours and pendant lighting creating an appealing central ‘hub’ that overlooks the light filled dining and alfresco areas.
- Nearby, and rising slightly via a split-level stair, the formal lounge offers a generous space for home theatre and flows effortlessly onto outdoor decking with views across the water.
- Occupying the top floor of the home, the master bedroom offers a comfortable sanctuary with room for king-sized furniture and an enviable northerly aspect overlooking the creek below. A private ensuite bathroom boasts a sleek frameless shower, recessed shelving and a stunning feature wall design.
- Two further bedrooms and the main bathroom complete the upper level, all with ample storage and room to relax in privacy.
- Features include:
- Innovative modern design offers split-level living spaces and light filled interiors
- Attractive strata fees
- Surrounded by owner occupiers so perfect for those wanting to call Velocity home
- Superior quality finishes including timber flooring, ducted multi-zone air conditioning and hardwood decking
- Your choice of specialty designer colour schemes, includes flooring and kitchen options such as engineered oak timber floorboards, honed floor tiles, feature lighting and cabinetry fittings
- Stunning built-in double courtyard designs for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining with a rear entertaining deck overlooking the creek
- Sleek designer Caesarstone kitchen with feature wall, 90cm gas cooktop and integrated oven and microwave
- Seamless open plan living spaces across four split levels