Price$230,000 - $385,000
70 hectares of land, once complete 485 new homes
433sqm to 1342sqm
All about quality living, Billy’s Lookout offers you the opportunity to build your dream home on the doorstep of Lake Macquarie’s natural playground.
This lakeside haven boasts 70.9 hectares of land within close proximity to Newcastle CBD and easy access to Sydney. Once complete this new neighbourhood will house 485 new homes with around 1,000 residents.
Billy’s Lookout is surrounded by majestic parklands, waterways and nature tracks that give the area its distinctive natural beauty. Adjoining the stunning environmentally protected open space on the banks of Lake Macquarie, Billy’s Lookout provides you with an abundance of leisure activities and beautiful landscapes. Every day brings a new pursuit, with a variety of activities just minutes away; boating, fishing, bushwalking and cycling, just to name a few. Weekends can be spent at the popular Redhead Beach just a 20 minute drive away.
With clear horizons and many parks, this friendly, community-focused little piece of heaven is also just minutes to the lake, shops and schools.
A near-level corner block ideal for a sprawling family home with potential for rear access or even a dual occupancy subdivision.
- Situated within master planned community on the edge of beautiful Lake Macquarie
- Award-winning developer, McCloy Group, have created a truly liveable family environment
- Services include natural gas and NBN-ready fibre optics
- Nearby to brand new playground, shops, walking tracks and schools
The largest lot available to date at Billy’s Lookout – 1343 sq.m of land atop a prominent rise and with stunning bush views and potentially water glimpses to the rear. Ideal for a split or tri-level home, visit one of the stunning display homes now open to experience what you could be calling home sooner than you think!
- An off-road cycleway will connect to the lake reaching Warner’s Bay and Eleebana
- Ready to be connected to the NBN network
- Walk to the local shops, buses, trains and the majestic Lake Macquarie
- Surrounded by the distinctive natural beauty of Lake Macquarie and the adjoining bushlands and parklands
- Within minutes to local primary and secondary schools, Speers Point Playground, Lake Macquarie Art Gallery, Awaba House and Marmong Point Marina